Things I’ve seen on a motorbike by Harris
I’ve been in Asia for 4 months and have been to Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China. There are millions of people on motorbikes in these countries because they are cheap, small and can swerve in and out of busy traffic. As they don’t have cars they carry all sorts of crazy stuff on their motorbikes. Here is my list of some things I’ve seen on motorbikes. We don’t have many photos because sometimes they are hard to catch.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 people on a motorbike.
- Live animals including pigs, ducks, chickens, chicks, rabbits and pet dogs.
- Two people with a huge pane of glass between them.
- Two people with a house door between them.
- One man with 3 gas bottles.
- Man with pet fish in plastic bags on a board.
- Two men with two pedestal fans.
- Men carrying large pieces of wood or steel three times as long as the bike.
- Locksmith bike with a board of keys and locks.
- Two motorbikes, one with a man holding the desk whilst his friend rode the bike, the bike behind carried the desk drawer.
- One man and a small fridge.
- Many people with heavily loaded bikes with fruit, vegetables, meat, boxes, tvs, computers, furniture, bicycles, toys, window frames and more. It looks like the driver can hardly fit on the bike.
Man with blocks of ice on his motorbike in Cambodia. Wow, that’s a cool bike!
A load of toy bikes on a motorbike in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Dead pigs gutted and splayed out over the petrol tank of two motorbikes on the way back to Hanoi, Vietnam.
Hope you enjoyed reading my list of things I’ve seen on a motorbike. These were some of many things I saw. I can’t list them all but I can tell you now you can put anything on a motorbike!